Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow day + update!!!

Today we had our first snow of the "season".
I guess I shouldn't complain to much about the snow (it's definitely not my favorite)
 because we've been so lucky this winter. We have barely had a winter at all. :)

I've been a pretty busy girl the past week. There seems to be a ton of things going on with me.
I got an awesome job offer from a local bank and after a lot of consideration, I decided it was
a smart move for me. Although I'm sad to not be working with the group of girls I work with,
I am so excited about taking on a new challenge. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and it
feels good to have an "appetite" for life again. Plus, my work schedule is going to rock!
I haven't even had my first day of work at the bank yet and I'm already mentally spoiled on my
work hours! So here's to my last week of retail! You've been good to me and I will miss you..
But it's definitely the best move for me, I'm bettering myself and getting more experiences.
:)

A quick update on how my Feb challenge has been going. I have lost 10 pounds. I've
been taking this pretty slow here lately. Just got a lot going on. But I've been eating pretty
healthy and eating portions. I've also been drinking A LOT of water and staying
away from fast food. I have had a few fast food meals, but they've been few and far between.
Or so it seems, there for awhile I was eating out every meal for about 3 weeks...I never felt good.

I've even started dressing up more. It feels good to feel more confident in my own skin. :)

I ordered some new blazers and I can NOT wait until they get here. They're pretty amaze!
*All photo credit to Forever21

I'm so excited about this green one!



And this coral one is GORGE!

I just love this rust color. :)



I bought this one a couple of weeks ago and
I absolutely love it! <3 red!


Another thing I'm dying to have this season are some colored pants.
Loving the red pants!

Mmhm...gotta have them!


I've also been getting into shoes a lot lately.
If you are looking for some AMAZING quality
shoes, you should check out your local Baker's shoe company
or if you don't live near one, like me, go to Baker's shoes

and check them off!


I tried these on in the store and I fell in love.
Gotta get some!



They were so comfortable. The sales associate told me that she
bought a pair herself and wore them for 9 hours while she was working
and they never hurt her feet. I didn't believe her until I tried them on.
They were like heaven in wedge form!

And baker's also has these, which I've been dying to get my hands on also.

Hopefully my hubby has been taking notes and will surprise me with something
for Valentine's day! haha..


What are some things you can't wait to get your hands on?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love those blazers! How good do they look! I wish we had forever 21 here in Aus but we don't and it's waaaaaaay expensive to post to here, not even worth it! I'm sure you'll enjoy those beautiful clothes though! Cute blog by the way, I love your header :) xo- Berni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) def loving those shoes!!


    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete