Saturday, January 21, 2012

Late Saturday posting.

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been so long. I've been having some issues with blogger and haven't been able to post any of my blogs.
So I'm giving this another try and hopefully it works.

Just because it's Saturday I thought I would do something simple and post some photos.

1) This is why I need a little girl. She's so precious! I know when I have kids I will never be able to put the camera down! I'll have tons of photos similar to this printed on canvas, showcased around my house. :)

2) My little Aspen is growing up way yo fast, she's 6 months now!!! Time flies.

3) I follow a vlogger named, dulcecandy87 on YouTube and I also follow her on instagram. She's so adorable and I love all the outfits she puts together. I am definitely obsessed with these shorts! So cute.

4) I've been wanting to have my cousin do some paintings for my house. And as I was trying to come up with ideas, I saw this photo and fell in love. Hopefully I can have her recreate it soon!

5) I love watching Teen Mom and Janelle's mom Barbara cracks me up. I found this surfing the web.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! See you tomorrow!!

* sorry I didn't mention photo credits. Most are from pinterest and another from instagram. The photo of Aspen was taken by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment