Monday, January 30, 2012

Long Time No...Read..

I've still been having some issues with posting post on here.
Every time I try to post a blog it only posts half of it..
Super annoying, but anyway!


I hope everyone has been doing great and having a wonderful year so far.

It's tax time and I'm dreading it a wee bit. I always get anxious
when we file our taxes. I'm terrified of the thought of having to pay in,
or not getting a good return. I don't know why, that's just how I feel.

I know I mentioned before that I was going to give a review on some new products
I had purchased back in December, and one day I will get a photo up here of it. But for now
I'll just comment.

I've never been a very big user of facial cleansing products but I am in love
with my Clinique cleansing set. I get really excited about washing my face and 
getting ready in the morning because of it. I've never had issues with oily skin or even
break outs, but I can tell a huge difference in how my face looks.
My make up looks softer on my face now and I love it!

This is the set I use.

Go to your local Clinique retailer to find out which one is best for you!


The soap (green bottle) leaves your face feeling so silky = best feeling ever!


I've also been using alot of "ELF" make up products.
They're super cheap but good quality make up.
I've been religiously using these products from them...

Complexion Perfecter
$3



High Definition Powder
$6

This gives you that flawless look.
I can't go a day without it now.

Tickled Pink Blush
$3
It's a very soft pink color which works
really well with my complexion
because I'm so pale.



Lengthening Mascara
$3
I hate paying a lot for mascara
so this is perfect and it does what it says it will do!



Make up Mist and set
$3
This locks in your make up and it definitely works!
I can sleep in my make up and wake up and it's completely in tact.
I know you're not supposed to do that, but it seriously works very well and I
would recommend it for EVERYONE!


And of course I use Elf make up brushes. They're surprisingly very soft
for how inexpensive they are. Again, I'd recommend them to anyone.
I have the 11 piece brush set and the kabuki brush
and I love love love love love them! Did I say LOVE?!?!?!
Definitely worth every penny I've spent.
Their Studio brushes are personally my favorite. They have a longer "handle"
and I think they're better quality, Although the $1 brushes they have are nice too.


If you get some time go over to Eyes lips face!






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Clinique line of facial cleansers.
    I've been thinking of getting the ELF makeup mist thingy but I wasn't sure it would work. But now I'm definitely going to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hesitant to buy the Clinique cleanser set because I thought it was going to be really pricy, but it wasn't too bad and it seems like it's going to last a while so I won't have to go back and get more anytime soon.

    It definitely works. I love it, I can't do my make up without using it anymore. I'd feel incomplete if I didn't use it one day. And the fact that it's only $3 dollars is pretty amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that complexion perfecter and it seems to work pretty well! I'm happy with the $3 purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I'm thinking lol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete